The following original forms of identification are acceptable:
- Government-Issued Passport
- Driver’s License
- Military Identification Card
- Government-Issued Identification Card
Access to the Festival site is prohibited or refused to, but not limited to, people who:
- Are under the influence of drugs or any other illegal substances.
- Are clearly suffering from alcohol intoxication.
- Are demonstrating an intent to disturb the peace or to provoke someone else to do so.
- Engage in fighting or disruptive behaviour.
- Wear clothing with obscene or indecent language.
- Resist the direction of and search by the festival’s security guards and security services.
- Refuse to declare and forfeits objects that are prohibited, as set forth herein.
- Distribute flyers or posters on or near the Festival site.
- Act in violation of the provisions of one or more articles of these regulations or in the spirit thereof.
Please note all ticket holders will be searched upon entering the festival site. Security guards will inspect all objects brought onto the festival site including, but not limited to, clothing, luggage and other personal items in order to detect objects that may, or may be used to, disrupt the course of the festival, jeopardize the safety of others or disturb the peace. The security guards reserve the right to confiscate these objects in their sole discretion.
Leave it at home! – The following is a non-exclusive list of what patrons may not bring into the festival:
- NO glass of any kind
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO paint of any kind including paint markers and spray paint
- NO fireworks
- NO illegal substances
- NO illegal drugs or substances or drug paraphernalia
- NO products that are being used or may be used for an unintended purpose that could be hazardous to your health or others.
- NO large chains
- NO large umbrellas
- NO vending without permit allowed
- NO bicycles, scooters, go carts, or ATVs
- NO pets
- NO coolers
- NO outside food or drinks
- NO open containers
- NO tripod for cameras
- NO projectiles or explosives
- NO knives or sharp objects
- NO flammable products or aerosol cans
- NO open fires
- NO chairs
- NO flyers, stickers, posters
- NO drones and/or other similar flying apparatus
- NO sleeping bags
- NO professional cameras
- NO item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd and/or inflict damage to people and goods in the sole discretion of Festival staff.
Festival-friendly gear – Items acceptable for entry into the festival:
- Simple disposable or pocket cameras (non-professional).
- Sealed sunscreen and cosmetic products.
- Small or medium backpacks.
- Mobile phones.
- 1 reusable water bottle per person (must be empty at entry).
- Sunglasses, hats, fanny packs.
- Sealed lip balm, gum, and mints.
For the complete list of terms and conditions, click here.
You must follow the directions of festival organizers and security personnel at all times while on the festival site. If you fail to comply, you will be removed from the festival site, and, if necessary, festival staff may call on law enforcement for assistance.
Tickets may not be resold without prior explicit permission.
Tickets may not be used in association with any giveaways, sweepstakes, contests or similar activities, including, but not limited to, as a prize or incentive, without prior written consent. Any ticket so used will automatically become void at the festival’s sole discretion with no refund.
In the event of the cancellation of the festival, tickets will be refunded, excluding any fees or service charges, and in no case shall patrons be entitled to any other damages, including but not limited to incidental and/or consequential damages. It is understand that the festival reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any or all provisions herein contained in its sole discretion without prior notice to the public.
By attending the festival, you give your express consent to the fact that you may be photographed and filmed and that these images can be registered, stored, transmitted, broadcast/streamed, rebroadcast, and sold for commercial purposes. Your name, image and/or your likeness may be captured as part of and/or used in connection with any broadcast/stream, audio and/or visual recording, audio-visual recording, photograph, or other reproduction or other publication of the festival (the “Footage”) may also be used for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, commercial purposes on behalf of festival, its parent company, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and third party commercial partners, including sponsors to the festival, without any compensation to patrons and waive all other rights in and to those images and likenesses, including, but not limited to, all claims of so-called moral rights. This footage may be used as a means to identify and facilitate the prosecution of illegal or impermissible conduct.
Any recordings made by ticketholders on or near the festival site may not be used for commercial or public purposes, unless consented to by the festival (including, without limitation, having ads run on or beside such videos on YouTube and other video sharing websites). Non-professional grade small video cameras and cameras are allowed.
In the event of the cancellation of the Festival, your sole remedy shall be for the refund of the value of the ticket, excluding any fees or service charges, and in no case shall you be entitled to any other damages, including but not limited to incidental and/or consequential damages. It is understand that the festival reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any or all provisions herein contained in its sole discretion without prior notice to the public.